We have established a strong track record of success with all our valued clients. G2MQ is proud of our partnerships with institutions ranked in US News & World Report's Best Hospitals and Cancer Centers (*).
- UCLAMedical Center (CA)*
- City of Hope (CA)*
- Mayo Clinic (AZ)*
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center (AZ)*
- Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - Myeloma Institute for Research & Therapy*
- Central Illinois Community Blood Center
- St. John’s Hospital (IL)
- Presbyterian Hospital (NM)
- U.S. Food & Nutritional Services (VA)
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center (CA)
- 31st Medical Group, Aviano Air Base, Italy
"I have been doing [FACT] inspections for 8 years... by far these are the best SOPs I have ever seen. The competency and training of staff is excellent. The new lab is state of the art and places the facility in a position to grow and capitalize on the future of stem cells (i.e., cardiology and neurology). The quality management plan is excellent."
— Inspector comment from a FACT inspection (2006)
"G2MQ provided the platform to propel us through a successful FACT accreditation within six months on the first attempt. The proprietary 'G2MQ Quality Management System' was the foundation for this amazing achievement....
[Through a] comprehensive and integrated approach, the consultants identified critical opportunities for improvement, streamlined our processes, and enabled us to masterfully balance the needs of patients, employees, and stakeholders.
Ultimately, G2MQ's innovative processes dissolved former silos of operations, developed collaborative connections, providing us with a sustainable quality program which integrates our missions, reinforced our values, and kept us competitive in our current dynamic healthcare environment."
— Elias Anaissie, MD, Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2010)
"The process of preparation and improvement for the Baldrige award review and visit allowed me to see first hand Gemini's leadership skills, attention to detail, and expertise in performance excellence. The results of her efforts ... were an outstanding success."
— John A. Hensing, MD, Banner Health (2007)
"It was a pleasure having Gemini as a consultant.... I could rely on her to provide me with policies, procedures and forms that were cutting edge technically and were in regulatory compliance with the FDA, CAP, AABB and FACT. She provided [thoughtful responses] to my questions, and a quick turn around time to my projects."
— Bruce Marshall, MD, Central Illinois Community Blood Center (2007)
"I would like to thank you for your most professional assistance in setting up the stem cell apheresis program at our facility. You were highly recommended by colleagues in the BMT field and your interventions and guidance were exactly what we needed to set up our program with quality and evidence based practices. We were able to complete the SOPs and put our practices into place in a record time and it wouldn't have been possible without your assistance."
— Gayle Marble RN, BSN, Mayo Clinic Hospital (2003)
Sample of Client Results
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB): G2MQ was contracted by a medium-sized blood center and stem cell laboratory facility to assist with rectifying post accreditation inspection citations. We set-up systems and processes to meet forthcoming FDA regulations for the manufacture of stem cell products.
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT) - Coming soon.
- Federal Drug Administration (FDA) - Coming soon.